COMING SOON: ONLINE WRITING COURSES. Stay tuned!
Do you have a book in you that wants out but you don’t know where to start? Or maybe you have a rough outline and you need motivation and accountability to get it finished, with feedback. Perhaps you’re looking for help with a writing plan. Writing coaching might be the perfect route for you. A coach is one part teacher, one part mentor, with the ability to tailor a program to your specific needs.
As a writer, myself, of books, articles, essays and short stories across fiction and non-fiction, I have a wide breadth of experience helping you transform ideas into finished products.
Writing coaching is a process of brainstorming, editing and accountability to get your work done. From drumming up ideas to helping you edit and polish, I tailor my coaching to your individual needs.
Coaching areas can includes:
- Brainstorming ideas
- Outlining a draft with support
- Creating a writing plan with accountability
- Practicing an area of writing craft
- Learning essay writing basics
- Developmental editing and critique of your writing
- Learning the business of writing and publishing
- Learn how to break into freelance writing
- And much, much more…
To set up a phone consultation, email me: jordanwritelife (at) gmail (dot) com (Or use the contact form).